For the first time in Thailand’s history, the Abundant Life Festival with Franklin Graham is coming to Chiang Mai on November 22-24, 2013.
Let’s help get 180,000 Thai people to attend! It’ll only take $4,500!
- Help us print 180,000 tickets.
- Each ticket costs 2.5 cents to print.
- Your donation of any amount will help.
Is a Thai person worth 2 cents? Here’s our 2 cents: YES! We think so.
So here’s a breakdown of what your donation can do:
- $10 will get 400 Thai people invited to the festival.
- $25 will get 1,000 Thai people invited to the festival.
- $50 will get 2,000 Thai people invited to the festival.
- $75 will get 3,000 Thai people invited to the festival.
- $100 will get 4,000 Thai people invited to the festival.
- $200 will get 8,000 Thai people invited to the festival.
- $500 will get 20,000 Thai people invited to the festival.
- $1,000 will get 40,000 Thai people invited to the festival.
Here’s a look at the ticket we’re printing.
The blank space on the right will help connect the attendee to the local church.
Remember: Thailand is a melting pot of cultures and ethnic tribes. So it’s not just the Thai who will hear the gospel message. The Abundant Life Festival will also impact Burmese, Chinese, Karen, Lisu, Lahu, Akha, Rawang, Kachin, and many more peoples.
So, want to bless thousands of people with us? Donate now! Your giving impacts lives for eternity.
* Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) has been invited by the local churches in Chiang Mai, Thailand to partner with them for this festival. Local churches, ministries and businesses are taking ownership through participation.
* Within Reach Global Inc., a recognized 501c3 non-profit organization has partnered with ActsCo Printing, a 14 year veteran “business as mission” operation, whose goal and purpose is also to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through the printed word.
* Any funds received over our goal of $4,500 will go directly to other printing needs in the lead up to the Abundant Life Festival with Franklin Graham. Other printing needs include photo cards for school outreaches, follow-up forms for new believers, envelopes, posters, flyers, etc.
Thanks to kljcreative.com for the photography.